GPA PHAN Club
Parents Helping As Needed
The Gateway Preparatory Academy PHAN Club is a volunteer parent organization which acts within the schools organizational structure. This organization works closely with the school administration to help to engage others in activities supporting GPA and the Montessori philosophy.
Become a PHAN!!!
At GPA there are many areas where your time and talents can make a difference. Click on the link below to view and print the PHAN Handbook. Fill out the included School Volunteer Form page and return it to the school’s front office.
PHAN Club Meetings – most meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month at 1:30 pm (Check the Calendar page for up to date information). We welcome you to join us, and hope to see you soon!!
Support our ongoing fundraising efforts:
- Lin’s Receipts – As you shop, Lin’s donates a portion to GPA. Receipts must be put in the donation box at Lin’s (near the store’s south exit), or given to the front office at GPA.
- Labels for Education – Brands such as Campbell’s, Spaghettios, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, and Bic have many products with these labels. Just clip off the Labels for Education and bring them to the school’s front office. For a complete list of participating products click the following link: Labels For Education Product List To find out more about the program, visit the Labels for Education Site here.
- Box Tops For Education – These are found on many General Mills Products, and can be clipped and turned in to our front office. You may also choose to sign up online for more ways to contribute to GPA. Click the following link and enter your area code to get started. Box Tops For Education Website
- My Coke Rewards For Schools – For those who enjoy beverages bottled by Coca-Cola Bottling may donate their rewards points to GPA. My Coke Rewards participating brands not only include Coca-Cola, but also include Sprite, DASANI, POWERADE ION, Minute Maid, VAULT, and many others. Visit www.mycokerewards.com (register if you’re not a member). Next enter codes to collect points, then choose to “Donate to Your School” from the six ways to spend points. Find GPA by Zip Code. When our school’s page comes up, click “Donate Points Now”, and enter the amount you’d like to donate.
- Smith’s Earn & Learn – As you shop, Smith’s donates to GPA. Participants must re-enroll every year. To sign up, click on the link below to download our fundraising flyer. Cut off the Smith’s part of the flyer and take it to Smith’s on your next visit. When you go through the checkout have the cashier scan your Smith’s Rewards card, then have them scan the barcode on the flyer. That’s all there is to it. Just remember to re-enroll next year.
PHAN Club Leadership
PTO Board – click to see the PTO Board Responsibilities
GPA PHAN Officers 2012-13
President: Tiffanie Mathews –
Secretary: Roni Laub
Treasurer: Kaye Gregerson
VP 12-15 Environment (Middle School): Rhonda Case
VP 9-12 Environment: Amy Rice
VP 6-9 Environment: Julie Larmore
VP 6-9 Environment: Erika Seirup
Garden: Shannon Pointer
PHAN Store: Tammy Mendenhall
Fundraising Rhonda Case
Field Trips / Assemblies: Kati Meyers
Book Fair: Amy Bates